Monday 18 April 2016

What This Blog is About

I've often thought it would be nice to have a 'thinking aloud' place where I could put ideas online and share them with others who might want to use them. Largely this happens every time I come across a bit of science someone else has done which I think is cool but can't use, or when I come up with an idea that I'd love someone to run with but won't myself.

So this is a space for thinking aloud about science and technology.

A colleague just gave me a bit of a shove to get this done by suggesting that we need to update our old hologram page. That page being over at Tripod and, therefore, naff, really isn't worth saving. So over the next few days I'll start updating information about home made holograms right here.

Watch this space...


No comments:

Post a Comment